Brand: Nag Champa
- Nag Champa is the best selling incense because of its wonderful sweet and musky aroma. The fragrance is created from a base of sandalwood to which is added a variety of oils.
- Satya Sai Baba are the producers of the famous Nag Champa incense which is one of the world's best selling incense because of its wonderful aroma.
- The Nag Champa perfumes were originally manufactured in monasteries in India and Nepal.
- There are approximately 15 sticks per pack.
- Satya Sai Baba roughly translated means Divine Mother and Father and represents the success in your struggle for self-realisation.
Details: Instructions: Place the incense stick in an incense holder, light the tip of the incense with a lighter / matches, allow the yellow flame to burn for a few seconds then blow out. The tip of the incense should be glowing red and releasing the aroma through a light stream of smoke.
Package Dimensions: 8.5 x 1.7 x 1.6 inches